as much as i am on a mission to make the walls of your home, office and secret lair as beautiful as you are – i am on a crusade to be a vehicle to boost the chances for the underdog to thrive.
over the past few years i have financially supported and artistically partnered with organizations such as. . .
– the clt foundation, whose mission is to enrich and change the lives of special needs kids and kids with life-altering medical conditions.
– the nest academy in charlotte, whose mission is to educate, empower, and enrich charlotte’s refugee, immigrant, underprivileged and at-risk children to become first-generation graduates.
– project 658 which provides services and employment for at-risk families in charlotte, nc.
– elevation church’s love week program
– in 2021 i drove across the united states and gave away over 1000 love never fails hand painted art prints.
my favorite thing however, is to actively be looking for those that could benefit from random acts of friendship. gifting someone who could benefit from looking at an inspirational word every day, adding dinner for the waiter onto a dinner bill, sending a find out what happens when you don’t give up painting to someone in the middle of not giving up.
thank you. thank you to each of you who have made what i often feel is insignificant work – transform into a what is hopefully a significant part of someone else’s life. each painting that i sell makes my contribution to these organizations larger.